Saturday, February 12, 2011

TRUE MEN OF GOD ARE LOOKING FOR VIRTUOUS WOMEN

Proverbs 31:10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

Good morning Jesus, "I worship and adore you, Just want to tell you that I love you, more than anything." Thank you God for this beautiful day, I give you all the glory and honor and praise.

Today is a good day, I am anticipating our God doing great things for our family today. What a mighty God we serve. Lift your head up, we have everything to live for, we serve the King of kings and the Lord of lords, he is our God and calls us sons, and daughter.

I want to speak to my beautiful daughters today and share what God has placed on my heart. Please fight for your virtue. Holiness is still required by God. If you have sinned ask God to forgive you, God is a loving, kind and merciful God. He will clean you up, put his name on you, shine his love on you and call you his own. God can restore your virtue. Lets raise up an army of virtuous Holy Ghost filled women that stand before the Lord, starting with you and I.


TRUE MEN OF GOD ARE LOOKING FOR VIRTUOUS HOLY GHOST FILLED WOMAN. WHOSE VALUE IS NOT IN THEIR LOOKS OR THE POWER OF THEIR BODY BUT SHE DELIGHTS IN THE LORD. A REAL MAN SENT FROM GOD WILL NOT DEFILE YOUR BODY. SEX OUTSIDE OF MARRIAGE IS SIN. A REAL MAN OF GOD WILL HONOR GOD IN YOUR BODY, MIND AND SOUL. HE WILL ADD VALUE, AND INCREASE YOU WITH GREAT SUBSTANCE, AS A THE GREAT WOMEN OF GOD YOU ARE.

THE POWER IS IN WAITING ON GOD, A MAN WILL TREAT YOU ACCORDING TO THE VALUE YOU PLACE ON YOURSELF. INCREASE YOUR VALUE AND SELF WORTH, BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE WORTH ALL THAT GOD HAS SAID IS YOURS, MAKE JESUS YOUR GOD, LORD, AND KING. GET LOST IN JESUS, AND INTOXICATED WITH, JESUS WORD, BLOOD, WATER AND THE PURPOSE THAT HE HAS FOR YOUR LIFE. WHEN THE REAL MAN OF GOD FINDS YOU, I REPEAT "FINDS YOU." HE WILL SEE YOUR PRICE IS FARE ABOVE RUBIES, NOT FARE ABOVE CUBIC ZIRCONIUM'S. JESUS IS COUNTING ON US TO SET AN EXAMPLE IN HOLINESS. WE ARE THE LIGHT OF THIS WORLD & THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD.

John 8:10-11
10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Thank you for coming to Breakfast With Mom, please join me tomorrow, I love you with all of my heart, however Jesus love you more. I bless you in Jesus name.

Love MOM, (A VIRTUOUS WOMAN)

No comments:

Post a Comment