Wednesday, February 2, 2011

GOD GIVES US POWER TO GET WEALTH

Deuteronomy 8:18
18 But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth , that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

Good morning family, we have been given another beautiful, gorgeous day. Truly this is the day that the Lord has made, I feel good and I have great expectation about what God has planed for us today.

Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

I LOVE THE WORD OF GOD, that reminds us that, God's thoughts for me are peace and not evil, also God has given me power to get wealth. As some of the older people would say "I better get to gettin." This is too myself, I better (plan) to live out God's plan for my life, and I demand each family members to get a word from the Lord concerning Gods plans for your life, and live out God's plans. I don't care what modern day Christians say, "God still speaks from his throne every day."

Revelation 3:6
6 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Family when you follow God's plan for your life you will find propriety, and please keep in mind prosperity does not just mean, (money). The peace of God is worth more than any amount of money you can have on this earth, and good health in our body and souls, is priceless.

3 John 2
2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

My children please seek God for a healthy balance in him. God is not a genie in a magic lamp, God is the only wise God the creator of heaven and earth. Trust God to give you vision, and provision for the vision. Plan to gain wealth, pursue wealth and concur it. I thank God for the Billionaires in my seed, I thank God for making it happen in advance. However I pray what God's wish is for us, "I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth,"

Remember balance: Prov 11:1 A false balance is abomination to the LORD: but a just weight is his delight.

Seek to prosper in God, most of all for the prosperity of your Soul. Your soul will spend eternity in heaven or hell, according to your choice. You need good heath to enjoy Gods beautiful prosperity on earth.
I command and encourage each member of my family and all that will believe the word of God with us, "subdue this earth and have dominion over all of it." Knowledge and power is in God to get wealth and keep it for generations to come.
I love each of you with all of my heart, but, Jesus loves you more, have a wonderful spirit filled day, and remember to put God first, 10% of all that you have belongs to God, 10% of time and money. Tank you Jesus for opening our eyes, bringing us to a place were we acknowledge you as King over our lives, we ask for your forgiveness for being prosperity ignorant, because it is "in you we live and move and have our being."
Thank you Jesus for making us rich and adding no sorrow with it. I pray for the ability to manage small and large sums of money, and I thank you Jesus for making my family good Stewart's over your entire prosperity package, thank you for visions and provisions for the visions. Thank you for eternal prosperity in your Kingdom, for my family, and for every man that will call on your name. Please continue to wash and clean us from our sins, deliver us from everything that would stop us from seeing your face in peace, only obedience to you and soul prosperity has an eternal weight in glory. We love you Lord Jesus.

Love, MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment