Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Jesus saith unto them, Have faith in God

Mark 11:22
22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

"I love you Jesus, I worship and adore you. Just want to tell you, that I love you more than anything."
"Silver and gold, silver and gold, I rather have Jesus than silver and gold, no fame or fortune or riches untold. I rather have Jesus than silver and gold."

Good morning family, I love you with all of my heart, I believe God for the success of each member in my family and for everyone that will read this blog. Success in God is; fulfilling God's purpose for your life on earth.
This earth is not our home, one day each one of us will leave this temporary testing ground and go to our final destination, either everlasting life with God or eternal damnation away from God. However I am confident in my God that God is prepared to do what needs to be done to make sure my seed is saved. Why? Because I gave my children to the Lord a long time ago and "I am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

My faith is in God, If I am alive to see the salvation of my entire seed until the rapture of the church happens, Amen. Or if I have gone home to be with the Lord, I will see my entire seed in everlasting life with God, Amen. My treasures are not laid up on this earth any longer, the riches of God is knowing him and preparing to spend eternity with him. Trust God with all that you hold near and dear. God love us, however he can only operate according to our own belief in him, "without faith it is impossible to please God."
If you want to please God give him everything in this life that concerns you, and see what he can do with it. Trust him, God is a miracle worker. Adam was created from dirt, and Eve from Adam's rib, this means they were created without mother or father, God being their Creator/father.
What a mighty God we serve. Consider Mary the mother of Jesus, how she conceived a baby by the Holy Ghost their son is Jesus Christ the Son of God, not conceived with the flesh of man like you and I, but born of his father, God, how awesome is our God. Let's rest in God, God can and will take us from earth to glory.

Family lets spend our time wise on this earth be a good steward over time, and get ready to see Jesus face in peace. Thank you for having Breakfast With MOM, I love each of you, I can't wait until tomorrow, please join me again, and remember "HAVE FAITH IN GOD."

Love, MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment