Wednesday, February 9, 2011

GOD PLEADS WITH HIS PEOPLE

Micah 6:2-4
2 Hear ye, O mountains, the LORD's controversy, and ye strong foundations of the earth: for the LORD hath a controversy with his people, and he will plead with Israel.
3 O my people, what have I done unto thee? and wherein have I wearied thee? testify against me.
4 For I brought thee up out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of servants; and I sent before thee Moses, Aaron, and Miriam.

Good morning beautiful Jesus, we bless your wonderful name, we adore you our great King of kings and Lord of lords.

God bless you family I love appreciate and need you. I was in the grocery store this morning and shared with the clerk how good I feel. She asked me why did I feel so good, and I said, "God" the clerk replied, "that is a good reason."
It is an awesome feeling to know that God Almighty has your life in his hand and his "thoughts towards you are good and not evil." AWESOME GOD!

Remember God's heart today. God has a tender heart, he loves us and wants the best for us. God understands that he is what we need, in other words God is best for us, even though we don't always make him our first choice. Each test that God has ordained is designed to bring us closer to him. Don't walk away from God because things are not going your way, think to yourself, is this situation something that I created? Or is it a strength builder from God? Some trial are self inflected and we should be honest and ask God to help us, God is a mighty deliver, awesome healer, and loving savior. God is full of Grace and tender mercy. God will never leave you alone.
Count God's goodness, testify about what he has done for you. During hard trials train your mind, body and soul to run to Jesus, not away from him. God is pleading with us to return to him, he loves us more than anyone on earth. What has God done to us, who can press charges against him? God is always available with his arms wide open to receive his loving children back home.
Thank you for coming to; Breakfast With Mom, I pray you will join me again tomorrow? Go in God's peace, I love you.

Love, MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment