Thursday, February 3, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEEKA

Jeremiah 1:5-12
5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
6 Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child.
7 But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.
8 Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD.
9 Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.
10 See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.
11 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree.
12 Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEEKA, I LOVE YOU
Good morning Jesus, I love you. Happy Birthday Meeka the Prophetess, my third daughter I love you with all of my heart. And to my beautiful family, I love each of you, words cannot describe the love I feel for you all, I can only sum my emotions up and say, "I LOVE YOU."
As you all know, Breakfast With MOM, is a morning devotion dedicated to my children, grand children, and everyone is welcome to have Breakfast with us. Today is Meeka's Birthday and I want to celebrate with her.
Meeka, Meeka, Meeka, allow me to give a description of you.
  • Exhilarating: To make cheerful and excited: Enliven, Elate, refresh, stimulate, the feeling of flying.
  • The promised of God.
  • Your calling is High and your Election is sure.

Meeka I love you, without you I would have a big hole in my life if you were not in it. You are excitement, you make life full and fun. Great woman of God, people are going to bow down and place jewels at your feet, thousands of souls will rise up and call you blessed, God has made you a mother to Nations, and wisdom is your crown.

God has given you eyes to see and ears to hear what the Spirit (Jesus) is saying to the church. Don't be afraid of greatness, and don't hesitate to separate yourself from people for greatness. You cannot not help Gods people if you try to stay common. You are not ordinary but extraordinary. Kick it with your own kind, the Father, Son and the Holy Ghost. Only God can take you were you are going, don't waist time tying to drag dead horses with you, it will coast you time that you will not be able to get back.

Study the life of all the great Prophets in the Bible you will discover, the who, what, were and how and why, to do for God. Baby open your mouth wide and allow God to use you. God did not make a mistake when he chose you, declare God's word to a dying people. Lift your voice up loud and fill the earth with the glory of God, press into success in God.

Allow God to stand up strong in you, give yourself over too studying the word of God, fasting and praying, God is going to reveal to you the riches of his glory, remember, daughter don't be afraid, hate fear, fear is of the devil. And never be afraid of the devil he is a defeated liar, Jesus defeated him at the cross of Calvary and made and open show of the devil's defeat, and handed us the victory, fear God, love God and believe every word God has said, don't skip over part of the word of God eat all of it from Genesis to Revelations, labor in the word of God and allow God's word to transform your life into the image of his dear Son Jesus Christ the Righteous.

Live for God, he has all power in heaven and earth, he is the creator and loves you more than I do, walk in the power that God has given you, have faith and confidence in God's eternal power and provisions. God is the undisputed heavy weight champion of heaven and earth. Use God's power to help God's people and defeat the enemy, Love is your weapon of choice, Love God with all your heart mind and soul, and love God's people as yourself, God loves his creation, saved and the unsaved. Stay Holy, delight yourself in God's Holiness, without Holiness you will not see the Lord.

Luke 10:19
19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

I bless you with Holy Ghost boldness, wisdom, knowledge, signs and wonder, the high praises of God, power, might, sound in doctrine, sound in mind, compassion, love for God's people, business wisdom, generational riches, discerning of spirits, gift of tongues, the interpretation of tongues, the gift of healing, good health wealth and prosperity, mother wisdom, and if their is anything lacking, the same Jesus that has blessed you with such a rich inheritance will add and give an increase to all that you need.

First Lady Meeka, go in God's peace, you are blessed, your husband is blessed, your children are blessed. Hide your life in the word of God.

Romans 8:29-30
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified : and whom he justified , them he also glorified.

I Bless You In Jesus Name;

Love, MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment