Saturday, February 5, 2011

SHOW SOMEONE SOME COMPASSION

Romans 9:15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

Luke 7:133 And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not.

Mark 8:2 I have compassion on the multitude, because they have now been with me three days, and have nothing to eat.

Mark 5:19 Howbeit Jesus suffered him not, but saith unto him, Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and hath had compassion on thee.

Mark 1:41 And Jesus, moved with compassion , put forth his hand, and touched him, and saith unto him, I will; be thou clean.

Matthew 20:34 So Jesus had compassion on them, and touched their eyes: and immediately their eyes received sight, and they followed him.

Matthew 18:33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?

Good morning beautiful Jesus, I love you and thank you for this gorgeous day. Family I am excited about today. I know that Jesus has our entire day mapped out, thank you Jesus. Jesus has given us the gift of life and has had new mercy on us today. "How great is our God."

Have compassion today on yourself, and someone else. Lets love one another in the same way that Jesus loves us. Look for someone less fortunate and show some mercy have compassion on them.

Compassion: A feeling of deep sympathy and sorrow for another who is stricken by misfortune, accompanied by a strong desire to alleviate the suffering. To have mercy, "pity" to spare them.


Romans 15:1 We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves.

Help carry the burdens of others without complaining, give God the glory for the compassionate heart that he has give you, and your desire to help others.

1 Cor 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity , these three; but the greatest of these is charity .

I love each of you with all of my heart. Remember to have mercy, show compassion, give out some love, pity someone. Release everyone that has hurt or wounded you, give them over to God and have compassion on them. Love and forgiveness are our weapons, because without charity we have nothing.

Love, MOM





No comments:

Post a Comment