Thursday, February 17, 2011

BLESSED IS HE WHOSE TRASGRESSION IS FORGIVEN, WHOSE SIN IS COVERED

Psalms 32
A Psalm of David, Mas'-chil
1 Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
2 Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.
3 When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.
4 For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah.
5 I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.
6 For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.
7 Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.
8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
9 Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.
10 Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the LORD, mercy shall compass him about.
11 Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.
"Good morning Jesus, so glad your here. I hear joy bells when ever your near, there goes by burdens, there goes my fears. good morning Jesus so glad your here."
Lord Jesus we pray to you this morning asking you to forgive us of our sin and transgressions, purge us from all iniquity, we thank you in advance for you mercy and compassion on us, we love you Lord Jesus with all of our hearts, minds and souls.
God bless you family, I love you. Once again God has been good to us, he has keep us all night, given us again the gift of life, what a mighty God we serve. Isn't it awesome to know that we can call on God in our times of trouble and even we are wrong he will forgive us, heal us, and protect us. God love is beyond anything we can image. It is important that we learn to put all of our trust in Jesus he does love and care for us. Even when you sin and come short of Gods glory, don't run from God run too God, quickly, and ask for forgiveness.
I love the verses to this song... "You told me you would heal me, and forgive me, and give me another, another, another chance." The song writer is accurate, God is a God of another chance.
2 Peter 3
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish , but that all should come to repentance.
It is Gods desire, his will to "give you the Kingdom." Therefore don't underestimate God's ability to heal, deliver, save, set free and love beyond your sin. GOD IS LOVE."
Thank you for coming to Breakfast With MOM, I can't want until tomorrow, please join me again, I love you with all of my heart, have a wonderful God blessed day.
Love, MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment