Saturday, February 26, 2011

REJOICE! CHRIST IS PREACHED

Phillipians 1:15-18
15 Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will:
16 The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds:
17 But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel.
18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

Lord Jesus we love and thank you for your love and grace, thank you for this day, you are an awesome God.

Family be encouraged to preach the gospel, don't allow what other men do discourage your walk with God. People are people and each one of us stand in need of some type of deliverance, therefore look at yourself and enjoy the saving grace that is on your life.

Thank you for coming to Breakfast With MOM, I pray you join me tomorrow, go in Gods peace, Jesus loves you.

Love, MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment