Tuesday, January 18, 2011

BY MY SPIRIT, SAITH THE LORD OF HOST

Zecharia 4:6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit , saith the LORD of hosts.

Good morning family, this is a beautiful day, I awoke this morning anticipating all the good things our God had prepared for us today.

Jerimiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

It is such a wonderful, comforting feeling to know that on, January 18, 2011, our God's thoughts towards us are of peach and not evil. Family remember to pray about every situation in your life, Jesus will work it out for you learn to seek God, before trouble arise have prayers stored up in heaven, all things in our lives will be done by God's spirit, I will never stop telling you to rely on God 100%, he is a promise keeper.
GET A WORD FROM GOD. pray until God gives you an answer, remember what you just read in, Jeremiah, 29:13, And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Praying to God our traditional prayer will not always get it, you must seek God out, don't get discouraged if God does not answer you in the time that you think he should, or in the way you think he should, search him out with your whole heart, in other words put all that you have into it, some situations are more desperate than others. And keep in mine the answer will not come in your time, power, or might but by God's spirit.

Be encouraged today you are in good hands, Jesus has not left you alone, he is with you, tell Jesus good morning, and thank him for this beautiful day, keep in mind the awesome power of our God, place Jesus on the throne of your heart today, let him rule as King of kings and Lord of lords. take the limits off of him, he is God, majestic, he is Lord of all and ruler of all. All power in heaven and in earth is in his hands, Jesus is for you, if you think things are not going your way, think again.

Rom 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Look for God's purpose in all things meditate on the word of God, celebrate what is good in ever situation, remember what our brother King David said:

Psalms 119:71 It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes.

You will find Gold in the fire of every trial, and at the of the trial the gold will be revealed, your knowledge and faith in God will increase.

Job 23:10 But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me , I shall come forth as gold.

1 Peter 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

Family trials are coming, it does not mean that God has changed his plans or thoughts for your life, it does not mean that he is without power and unable to pull you out or see you through. If gold or silver is taken out of the fire before the full purification process is complete the value will decrease. You must understand and trust that God knows what he is doing with your life, let him purge and purify you, the cleaning process can only be completed if you go through the fire. So whatever you are going through today, even if it is on the mountain top, praise him, if you are in the valley praise him, because "its not by might nor by power, but it is by my spirit, saith the LORD."

Hebrews 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Love, MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment