Thursday, January 20, 2011

WORK LIKE AN ANT FOR JESUS CHRIST

Prov 6:6 Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise:

Good morning family, I love each of you. I have learned some hard lessons during my walk with God. I won great wars for the Lord and have lost some battles, (all battles have worked for my good). However, all the battles that I lost, was because I lost focus, and began to look at the circumstances that surrounded me. Situations in life can become a Python snake that will wrap around you and bind you so that you cannot go forward and you will not go forward in God.

Jesus said:
Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Consider the ant not the power of the snake, and how hard and diligent the ant works with one mind, to prepare for its season. So is the kingdom of God, regardless of your circumstances, when God speaks a word, it is spirit and life, in other words, (it is doable), you can accomplish it. I love what Jesus mother said to the people at the wedding in Cana about her son's abilities:

John 2:5 His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.

Mary knew her son, she trusted her sons abilities to change situations. We must have the same trust in Jesus Christ, that gives us power to ably works with our faith, work with one mind, to do the will of Jesus Christ. Work hard, work while its day. If you are not pressing into doing a greater work than Jesus Christ on this earth, you are living beneath your God given dominion, and rights in the Kingdom of God. Be encourage consider the ant's mind work hard, Jesus on his way back, and only what you do for Christ is going to last.

Love, MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment