Monday, January 31, 2011

JESUS WORK IS FINISHED ON THE CROSS, HE IS GLORIFIED AND RULES FROM HIS THORONE, WITH ALL POWER IN HEAVEN AND EARTH

Revelation 1:10-17
10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,
11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

Good morning Jesus and family; another day that good has given us, to celebrate life. I decided to walk in the abundant life that Jesus Christ life purchased for us.
Family please, please, please listen too me I beg you. "JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF GOD IS NO LONGER ON THE CROSS SUFFERING, HE IS SITTING ON HIS THRONE RULING AS KING OF kings WITH ALL POWER IN HEAVEN AND EARTH IN HIS HANDS."
My beautiful children, until you see Jesus in power as King, Creator and Ruler of all, you will only operate in lower level of power in God. This is why it is dangerous to carry images of Jesus crucifixion around with you, because it gives your and eye visual of an image of Jesus still on the cross you can become a victim of idolatry. The sacrifice of Jesus Christ life at Calvary is finished. He is our glorified King, and Lord. All Power is in Jesus rely on it, count on it and depend on Jesus power to see you through this pilgrim journey on earth.

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying,you All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Jesus will not fail you, I don't care what the problem is Jesus can solve it. I love each of you. Be empowered for great success, lets come into covenant together and agree to do "GREATER WORKS."

1 Timothy 6:15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings , and Lord of lords;

Revelation 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS , AND LORD OF LORDS.


Love, MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment