Monday, January 17, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEREENA, I LOVE YOU

Today is my daughter Shereena's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEREENA. Breakfast With Mom was inspired from my morning devotion with God and sharing it with my children, first though email and now through email, blog, and twitter. Elect Lady Gills encouraged me to share my devotion in hopes that others would be blessed, and I pray in Jesus name that souls are saved healed, delivered, received the gift of the Holy Ghost, 2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promises, as some men count slackness; but is long suffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish , but that all should come to repentance.

I want my children, grand children saved, strengthen, healed, delivered, walking in all the benefits of God, children given to the word of God, Kings and Queens, leaders of great wisdom, good understanding, worshipers, high praisers, always putting God first, law giver, peace abiding, sound in doctrine sound in mind, empowered to face life's seasons. Balanced men and women, full of the Holy Ghost and the love of God, having compassion on themselves and on God's people, generation's that consider the poor and meet their needs, God chasers, God pleasers, a people that just want to please God and be saved, intoxicated with his (blood) drunk on new wine, belly full of his flesh, I bless my daughter's that they are wise women, master builders in their homes, and the men shall love their wives as Christ loved the church, and led their families in love, not given to wine, drugs of the lust of this world. I command the fear of God to rest on my family.

I thank God that my seed has given their lives over to praying and fasting, seeking after Jesus, men and women after God's heart, eating the word of God daily, and going with Jesus to "seek and save the ones that are lost without Christ, strong labor's for God building the Kingdom of God, churches and community, educated, great and mighty men and women of valour, vessels of honor. This is my prayer and Labor for my seed, and all children of God.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEREENA; the scripture that comes into my heart today that would best describe you is: Proverbs 31: 10-31.

Golden Text: Proverbs 31: 29 Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellent them all.

I love you Shereena, you have brought nothing but joy to my life, I realized you were a gift from God when you were a little child, you are wise past your years, rely on your wisdom it is from God it will lead and guide you into God's will for you and your family. I love you.

MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment