Friday, January 21, 2011

I AM BLESSED, MY QUIVER IS FULL

Psalms 127:5 Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.

Good morning family, I do apologize for posting my Blog late today, I have been prayerfully asking God what would he have me to say to you all. As I was waiting on God I received my inspiration talking with my daughter Minister Natasha Brown. We began to talk about family birthday's, looking at the growth in my family I stand humble before the Lord, I don't deserve the goodness and mercy that God continues to give me, however I accept his love and benefits in my life and for the life of my entire family. I love each of you with all my heart, with all the love God has given me as a mother to give. However Jesus love you more, stay with Jesus he will lead and guide you into all truth, and give you eternal life, Jesus can take you were mother and father cannot. GOD IS LOVE.

My Family: My daughters and grandchildren

Alia, the mother of Alana.

Natasha, the mother of; Allen, Eunice, Jermaine, Carnell, and Precious.

Shereena, the mother of; Champion

Meeka, the mother of; Nickolas

Alisha, the mother of; Kyra.

Awesome God, five daughter's, five grandsons, and four grand daughters. WOW!!!! I never thought I would have so much pleasure in my quiver being full. The Bible is right, I am blessed and the more children that are born the more blessed I am. Saints of God; LET YOUR CHILDREN AND GRAND CHILDREN LIVE, STOP KILLING YOUR CHILDREN, ABORTION IS WRONG, AND SHOULD NOT BE NAMED AMONG THE SAINTS OF THE MOST HIGH GOD.

I have had some hard times, and I know we all have, and shall have if we continue to live this life for Jesus Christ, however God is love and the giver of life, each time parents become with child God is aware and has given that child life. I have heard some horror stories about saints, even Pastor and leaders advising there children to get abortions, remember the word of God children, "thou shalt not kill."
I speak to my children and grand children, please let my grand children live! God will supply your needs. Love your seed no matter the circumstances, love the life that God has placed inside of you. Be a good stewart over the lives God put in your capable hands, I promise you, God will reward each of you. Be encouraged and go forward, the best is yet to come. I love all of you and have only one regrets, I wish I had had more of you.

Love, MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment