Thursday, January 27, 2011

IT'S PRAYING TIME

2 Chronicles 7:14-16
14 If my people , which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
15 Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place.
16 For now have I chosen and sanctified this house, that my name may be there for ever: and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually.

Good morning family, today is a wonderful day, thanking God for his thoughts toward us today of peace and not evil, thanking God for abounding today, my God, the peace of God is in this place, God has lead us beside still water, my soul is restored, thank you Jesus. I feel good in the Holy Ghost, I have been in the new wine, I am renewed in God today.
Family enjoy the Lord today, I don't care what the problem is, Jesus will fix it, just pray to him, and praise him, seek God to go forward. The theme our Bishop gave for our church this year is, "Focus Forward." Humble yourself before the hand of the all mighty God, seek his face and you will find the keys to every locked door, the house you want the job you need all provisions are in Jesus.
Mom loves each of you with all of my heart, may the God of peace shine down on you today, let this day be a day of peace for each of you, all bodies mind and souls are healed, all needs are supplied. Reminder humility is power under control. Take the humble seat, the low way, the highest place in the body of Christ is at Jesus feet. Receive this prayer anointing in Jesus name.

Love, MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment