Friday, March 18, 2011

GOD IS LOVE

1 John 4:8

8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love .

Good morning Lord Jesus we thank you for today, please Jesus heal Quaterro, from stomach cancer. God I thank you for sparing his life. Please Jesus give Quaterro another chance, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.

God bless you family, I love you with all of my heart. I am so thankful to God, I heard from Pastor Kenny in Japan, he and his family are safe, thank you Jesus. We are continuing to pray for Japan all souls belong to God, PRAY, PRAY, PRAY.
Beautiful family, "GOD IS LOVE." Receive God's love today, allow God to love you, God's love is greater than husband, wife, mother, father, son, daughter or friend.

Jesus said 'by this all men will know that you are my disciples, when you have love on for another." The greatest gift that we have as soldier's of Jesus Christ, is the weapon of Love. Love someone out of bondage, debt, fear, sickness, prison, bed of affection, divorce, adultery, homosexuality, lying, fornication, backbiting, hypocrisy, atheism, what ever the sin or offence is, "when nothing else could help, love lifted me."

FORGIVE, FORGIVE, FORGIVE, FORGIVE FORGIVE, FORGIVE, FORGIVE, FORGIVE.

Thank you for coming to Breakfast With MOM, I love you with all of my heart. Please join me tomorrow, go in God's peace. JESUS LOVES YOU.

Love, MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment