Wednesday, April 6, 2011

MY MEDITATION OF HIM SHALL BE SWEET: I WILL BE GLAD IN THE LORD

Psalms 104:34 My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD . How awesome in our God. Good morning Jesus we love you with all of our heart, mind, strength and soul. Thank you for giving us another day, you are beautiful Jesus, your Holiness is pure, righteous, strength, life and love to us. Jesus you are our bread when we are hungry and water when we are thirsty. Thank you Jesus for being our source and supply. God bless you family, I feel good in the Holy Ghost, today is a special day, God shall preform miracles today for us. Jesus loves us and everything that we are going through is working for our good. Be encouraged look up, Jesus is on the case, he will not fail you, he will not leave you, he is an, "Awesome God." I love what the Psalms writer said, "My meditation of him shall be sweet." WOW!! the writer anticipated spending quality time with God, thinking about God and was "Glad in the LORD." because the writer was able to have sweet meditation time with our beautiful loving God Family this is the correct attitude to have and the right approach when you are preparing to spend time with the Lord. I believe I will have Psalms 104:34, placed on a banner and hung on a wall in my study room. Just to remind me not to allow what every I am going through affect my approach to God, and know that my personal meditation on Jesus and his word shall be sweet and I should be glad about it. Thank you for coming to Breakfast With MOM, I love you with all of my heart, please join me tomorrow. Go in God's peace, Jesus loves you. Love, MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment