Thursday, March 3, 2011

OR WHAT SHALL A MAN GIVE IN EXCHANGE FOR HIS SOUL?

MARK 8:34-38

34 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.
36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
37 Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.



Good morning beautiful Jesus, we love and thank you for waking us up this morning, giving us the gift of life, shinning your love on us. Thank you for your saving Grace and your tender Mercy, we praise your powerful name Jesus, we adore you and exalt you as our King of kings and Lord of lords. You are "High and lifted up, our great and mighty God. In the name of Jesus we pray, Amen.

God bless you family, I love you with all of my heart. I thank God for giving me each one of you, I am honored to be your mother, mother in law and grand mother. I count it a privilege each day that I live to be able to rise early each day and God would still use me to prepare Breakfast for you all every morning, how awesome is our God.

Family please hear MOM'S heart and most of all the heart of GOD. The most important possession that you have is your SOUL. Our soul shall live forever either with God in his everlasting Kingdom or in everlasting torment, separated from God, cast into, (the lake of fire).

My children hear my voice I beg you. If your plans are to receive everlasting life with Jesus Christ you must.
  • Deny yourself
  • Pick up your cross
  • Follow Jesus
  • Lose your life for Jesus sake
  • Place and eternal value on your soul
  • Not be ashamed of Jesus or his words

Hebrew 2:3
3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him.

We must eat every word in the Book of Life, "The Bible" it is the Words of life spoken by our Lord Jesus Christ.

Matthew 4:4
4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone , but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

John 6:63
63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit , and they are life.


We must live on this earth to live again. Let your works be pleasing to God, and on that great day when every one's works will be tried by the fire of God, you will receive everlasting life with Jesus Christ and your works will return to you as pure gold.

I love you with all of my heart, thank you for coming to Breakfast With MOM, please join me tomorrow, go in God's peace, Jesus loves you.

Love, MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment