Tuesday, March 1, 2011

IF I MAY TOUCH BUT HIS CLOTHES, I SHALL BE WHOLE

Mark 5:25-34

25 And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years,
26 And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse,
27 When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment.
28 For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole.
29 And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.
30 And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned him about in the press, and said, Who touched my clothes?
31 And his disciples said unto him, Thou seest the multitude thronging thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?
32 And he looked round about to see her that had done this thing.
33 But the woman fearing and trembling, knowing what was done in her, came and fell down before him, and told him all the truth.
34 And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.

Good morning beautiful Jesus, "I worship and adore you, just want to tell you that I love you more than anything." Jesus you are my joy and my strength, thank you for loving and keeping me, "All power in heaven and in Earth is in your hand." You are a Mighty God, You are a Mighty God.

TOUCH HIM, TOUCH HIM, TOUCH HIM, TOUCH HIM, TOUCH HIM

Family get desperate for Jesus, touch him by his word, in prayer, fasting, by faith, by waiting on him, by praising him, in worship, in giving, through witnessing and by loving him. It does not matter the method that you use, JUST TOUCH HIM. I know when you touch him you will be made whole.

Jesus had no problem with the women with the issue of blood touching him, many people were touching him, however her touch was different, she pulled (VIRTUE) out of him, because she was desperate enough to believe that "if she could only touch him, she would be made whole."

Family do you need to touch him? Use our Father Jacob for an example; Jacob wrestled with the angel all night and said, "I am not going to turn you a lose until you bless me." That's the attitude God wants for us. Desperate, Jacobs received his reward in prayer, his name was changed to Israel. So please don't stop seeking God, get what you need from him, pray until virtue leaves his Spirit.

I love you, thank you for coming to Breakfast With MOM, please join me tomorrow, go in God's peace, Jesus loves you.

Love, MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment